VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I don’t usually get involved in getting into too much debate...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I don’t usually get involved in getting into too much debate with posters, just posting my opinion as I clearly state in my posts Pel, If that is your opinion that is fine, I am certainly not going to argue with it as you are quite strong in your resolve, so I would not even try, everyone is entitled to their say on HC forums, you certainly have a lot to say and you are quite entitled to your opinion.

Except to say, you don’t know, I don’t know, and we can only speculate positive or negative, I prefer to have a positive view and look from the “glass half full perspective” and keep relying on my research and initial reasons I invested in Volt, otherwise I would have sold out a long time ago and not continue to hold the stock.

Time will tell, I still hope for the best, even though things are getting very long winded and seem to be stalled. I expressed my opinion and will stand by it until I am proven incorrect, you are more than welcome to continue your negative tirade towards Volt and any posters that are posting “half glass full” comments.

If I am correct I stand to make a lot of money, If I am incorrect I will lose a lot of money, and move on to the next investment as I can afford it, as I have gained plenty and also lost over the years, by the attacking tone tone of your posts maybe you are not in a position to lose and maybe down on your initial investment which would explain your continuing angry negative tone on the Volt forum.

And no doubt you will have a negative, sarcastic, “know it all” comeback, which you are 100% entitled to do. I will make this my final communication with you on the subject, as I have learnt over the years to never argue or debate with people who express general negativity with a “know it all” mentality, especially when it is from behind a keyboard, you stick to your opinion and I will stick to mine and we will agree to disagree, and let the father of time decide who is right or wrong

ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.