VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Tanzanian elections and optics, page-7

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Alh, nice post.

This is a forum, so both sides of a company should be discussed. I used to be strongly anti-Pel, but in many ways he's been proven right, although I did object to his 5 negative posts every day of the week, that he was making a while back, that was over the top. What is annoying are the rampers who make ridiculous comments like it is "substantiated" that "funding" will be secured! And other positive comments based on no actual facts!

Like others, I have been caught up in the general hype about VRC, and reading too much into the positive comments made by Trevor. I would think that most VRC investors would be in significant loss-making positions now. At least 1 investor in this forum bought over 20 million shares in the company a fair while ago, and another put his house deposit into company! All for what?

The "smart" investors, in my opinion, are the ones who have been holding off from buying into the stock, maybe making good money elsewhere in the meantime, but ready to jump in big time, if and when, VRC finds that jolly funding!

There are many articles around now, stating that with the tsunami of electric vehicles coming over the next 2 or 3 years, there will be shortages in Graphite and the other minerals necessary to make the batteries required. Plus, the growing demand for Graphite in other fields. VRC claims to have the largest Graphite deposit in Tanzania and also to have some binding off-take agreements. The potential remains for the company to become a successful miner, as long as the funding can be secured, …. and as long as the company can stay afloat!

I continue to hold VRC stock in the belief that it will secure the funding and become a successful Graphite mining company. Unfortunately, there is no surety of securing that funding at present, and that is why VRC is still regarded as a very high spec stock and the sp is so low!

Cheers

Another article on the growing need for Graphite:

Tesla Manager Sees Risk of Battery-Minerals Shortage in Future
    "Booming demand for electric vehicles and insufficient investment in mines could result in a global shortage of minerals needed to manufacture rechargeable batteries in a few years’ time, a Tesla Inc. representative told U.S. officials and mining executives in a meeting in Washington.Prices for some of the minerals, which include graphite, cobalt, lithium and nickel, could increase as a result of the high demand and the limited supply, Tesla global supply manager of battery metals Sarah Maryssael said in a closed-door presentation Thursday confirmed by the company.

Investment is important to ensure there is sufficient supply for the industry to grow, she said.Funding for projects to mine these minerals in certain countries has been challenging in the past, Maryssael said at the presentation. But the industry is now able to source battery minerals responsibly through partnerships with producers in countries such as Chile, Australia and Canada. Reuters reported her comments earlier."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-02/tesla-manager-sees-risk-of-battery-minerals-shortage-in-future?srnd=premium-middle-east

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 241

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 27767072 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2853766 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.