MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Tanzanias Mining Sector is Booming

1. 2,443 Posts.
    I think Tanzania is in a right direction, the new president has taken a big step on clearing up corruption, and the challenge to transforming his country into a better economy, the nick name speaks for it self, "The Bulldozer", for clearing up corruption. He has also shown a willingness to challenge the long-standing negative views about Africa.

The traditional corrupt mining companies that were bribing government officials are ending in Africa now, or we hope to end soon. The whole world is against corruption, the initiation taken by the new president has earn him award from the UN as one of the best president in Africa, and helping the country to put on the fast track of progress; over all, Any change in Tanzania will only help MNS!

Upgrade of the nation electricity grid to 2100 MegaWatt is the obvious benefit for Magnis.

They are taking the biggest step to building the largest Hydroelectric Dam site to supply electricity to all the industry.
    MNS is one of the main player that will benefit from the new national grid of 2,100 megawatts project that's due to complete by 2018.

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/eas...zanias-president-john-magufuli-the-bulldozer/

I guess another agreement might get scraped of the book.
    Best wishes to all,

MAGNIS RESOURCES: POWER SOLUTION FOR NACHU GRAPHITE PROJECT
    Magnis has named US power engineering and construction group Symbion Power to develop and operate a 30MW gas-fired power station for its Nachu graphite project in Tanzania.

John-Mafuguli-Tanzanian-President.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.