ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I'm glad you're also thinking RT was referring to pbt1. His...

1. 287 Posts.
    I'm glad you're also thinking RT was referring to pbt1. His statement: "One was tested in patients and failed because it was too toxic" is very likely a nod for pbt1 which he was heavily involved in and when the toxicity report came in, would no doubt have been totally frustrated. I can easily imagine RT reaching for pbt1 and test it in the Petri dish to allay some of that frustration and reconfirmed those earlier studies and discoveries!

Early trials of pbt1 were very promising and the market responded. I've never really seen any general comments/assumptions comparing the potency/effectiveness of pbt1 over pbt2 (other than the chemistry and safety which are both well documented). My suspicion is that the addition of clinoquinol in pbt1 made the drug so much more effective, but alas, also made it toxic.

Is pbt2's effect not as strong? Is this partially the reason why the trial results weren't as so conclusive? I have my suspicions but overall I am still hugely optimistic that pbt2 will ultimately succeed when the right trial design comes along. Let's hope we see some comments at the upcoming conference that confirm pbt2 has been trialled in the Petri dish test. That would be interesting to me!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.