ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Tap and Zip plays well into the Zip mission "To be the first...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Tap and Zip plays well into the Zip mission "To be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day".

In my personal case I always found the merchant compatibility clunky. Now I've added Tap & Zip into Apple Pay and anytime paying at the shops making the payment is just two clicks away. Works every time, everywhere Visa is accepted just as long as one has adequate balance in Zip account. It's no hassle, no questions and quick which is great for reaching a larger customer base if compared to previous where Zip was compatible with some selected merchants. I dare say vast majority of consumers don't want to choose where they shop based on compatibility. Simply put; Shopping needs to be easy to gain larger user base.

Onto financial side: When Zip management have mentioned Tap & Zip is a game changer they would surely know more than we, the avid commentators on a forum. Would be strange indeed to lose a lot of revenue without assurance of another type of revenue.

Therefore, I'm also one of those who eagerly wait for the next quarterly to be published.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.