ZIP 1.39% $1.83 zip co limited..

I can see them having partnerships with subscription services in...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I can see them having partnerships with subscription services in the future. Perhaps not the big established ones (at least not yet)

But a brand new service could really benefit from being advertised inside the zip app. "subscribe to bollystream through zip to get 50% off your first 3 months and enjoy all your favourite indian entertainment"

And now ive just realised they zip should be jumping into the indian market haha. 1.35 billion people and although not the richest country they do have a growing smart phone industry.

Just so many directions they can go, partnerships they can make and companies they can purchase. Especially overseas. Most home grown Aussie companies cant as easily expand overseas and make more profit than in Aus as zip can and I think youd struggle to name 5 that are or have plans to (besides afterpay)

Afterpay is in the asx20 now making it in the best interest of the entire economy for it to remain successful and a share that even the most sceptical hedge funds will now have to look at. Although I don't like comparing Zip and Afterpay as in the short time ive been on hot copper it just brings about intelligent people acting like morons but I do think Zip can follow a similar path and become a global company that isnt landlocked or just a niche BNPL with nothing else on offer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.025(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.84 $1.76 $34.05M 18.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6757 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 480347 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.