TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Tap Share Price, page-46

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    We all have varying opinions but the bottom line is we have what we have !

For what it is worth, I'm very happy that as a shareholder we have the 35% stake in the Myanmar block.
    Not happy with the WHL option but when I questioned Troy about it, he said that it was an opportunity to monetize it early ! Hasn't happened with anything else .........

With regard to size of holdings in leases, he also commented that 10% of Antiope, Bianchi, Zola was immaterial to majors making it even harder to sell. With regard to the Tallaganda lease (WA351p) who would want to be a junior partner to BHP ?
    It took 7 or 8 months for them to admit that yes, actually it was their biggest gas strike of the year. By then the caravan had moved on for the TAP share price.

Taunton, Prometheus etc. was packaged for sale - close but no cigar.

As I have tried to tell coopec many times the value of TAP to others is only about Manora. This is proven by Chatchai's purchases - do you think that Chatchai finds the gas leases attractive assets (other than the John Brooke's resales arrangement, of course).
    If Troy hasn't been able to sell them over the past three years, how would Chatchai monetize them ?

Still waiting for a 604 Notice from the seller/s but with that many shares it could only be M&G.

Troy not responding atm which is another cause of concern !?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.