TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

I don't think it's a stupid suggestion at all. He has been there...

1. 310 Posts.
    I don't think it's a stupid suggestion at all. He has been there for years. Our share price is the lowest it has ever been. Sure you can blame the oil price, but then what?

We were 94c before we even bought into Manora.

Strickland set up Manora. Hayden executed the development, that's great, went well, but we were just a follower at 30%, just cutting cheques. Doubt we got a lot of say in any of it to be honest.

Neaves seems to be going well at PVD. At least they know how to market. $50m market cap and not a drop of oil ( probably ever ) to be seen.

Strickland and Neaves are gone from TAP, Hayden is still there. So make of that what you will.

Anyone can buy a block. PVD picked up their Morroccan block for $3m and they were just a shell at the time. Myanmar probably similar dollars - why do we need to JV at this early stage. We have signed up as submissive to ROC. ROC has been a bigger disaster than TAP over the last 10 years lost the lot on Anzoil. Why would you deal with those blokes?

I'm no longer convinced on management. Sure they seem okay. But is that good enough?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.