BPT 2.57% $1.52 beach energy limited

Hello Flight Centre 500, just wondering are you in the BRW Top...

1. 303 Posts.

Hello Flight Centre 500, just wondering are you in the BRW Top 500 Rich List? lol

Have some interesting points to make in relation to Beach.

The market is made up of financial wiz kids.(The men in Black which form the boys club so to speak). These guys are your number crunchers. The trouble is, all the different broking firms have their own agenda. Along with all their ego's and you have a coctail mixture that would blow your mind! haha

With this in mind, you have the makings of being able to buy into a company which is undervalued.
    At the same time you can have the opposite. When a company is overvalued.

Now the Test as a investor is first to work out who is winning the battle? In this case we have Beach being sold down. In my opinion , BPT is worth 1.5 billion dollars
    or approx $1.70 per share.

That price Has not even factored in the upside of Beach.

Beach has recieved in Cash over the last several weeks about $276 million

With current assets and further drilling, the upside potential is good. A companies performance can only be judged on its past history, and in Beach, we can see a company with growth over many years with great leadership at the helm .

If the price driffs to low, then the chance of a takeover is on the cards, especially in this type of market.

Also consider that Beach will be looking at new projects to buy into to add value. This could come in the form of Beach doing a takeover of a smaller oil company.

So to rap up my thoughts, Beach is a good buy at these levels , so stop worrying and start accumulating.

Remember , even some of the men in black will be caught out on this one, as the buyers take charge of the sellers!

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.040(2.57%)
Mkt cap ! $3.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.56 $1.52 $14.16M 9.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84315 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 45663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.