It is not a bad line...in an ideal world...but then u have some...

1. 10,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    It is not a bad line...in an ideal world...but then u have some bureaucrat with a formulae. ....as exposed in the witch-hunt with Gladys...must add value to the amount of what...1.4, as a multiplier in the economy...I cant remember.

But, most projects in rural areas would never cut it...and, had any of you lefties ever thought, every week 10% of the wages disappear from Rural and most regional economies ..into Super Funds in the city! A little is invested in the Regions. but sfa! I'm not talking payroll tax, or tax, just Super!

Another reason for the weightings of grants to rural and regional...in the cities many more facilities have already been built...whether by corporations or councils...In the Rural areas, one council has many towns its supposed to supply recreation facilities for, parks. gardens, street beautification, swimming pools etc.....that's just for the locals.

Then the grey nomads and tourists want caravan. sites, waste dumps for such. tourist attractions in say a dozen towns in the Shire! I could go on and on...really, Fairfax, nfi!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.