TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

tap's value, page-2

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi Sojourner,
    I thought that I was the only voice in the wilderness in recognising TAP's outstanding value - although many of it's peers are similarly undervalued ATM.
    In general terms I support your valuation.

I have great respect for Peter Strachan's analysis of oil and gas companies. He is a strong supporter of TAP and continues to recommend it as OUTSTANDING value.
    In July 2012 he published an update which addresses many of the estimates / valuations with regard to TAP's current status.
    (This is currently freely available on the Internet as a PEX sample so there are no copyright issues).
    http://www.stockanalysis.com.au/pex_samples/sample2.pdf

I liked what he wrote about Starfish - obviously a 'company maker' if they hit the black stuff. We patiently await details of the farm-down although PS makes his own assumption.

Zola and Tallaganda (20 more WA351P prospects) also very exciting.

The market is not valuing mid-tier oil and gas companies atm regardless of their underlying value. The TAP s.p. will only move now on very positive announcements. There are many of these that could potentially happen soon - obviously outstanding value at current price but "the market can remain irrational for longer than we can remain solvent" or words to that effect.
    Good luck ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.