TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

TAR Chart, page-38

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Sorry HC is a bit glitchy, doesn't let me post more than a few times with attachments without having to resort back to the OLD HC...VERY annoying !! Probably won't even upload properly oh well...

@Linesman cool profile name and cool chart! Thanks for uploading this! I agree with your sentiment. Sellers APPEAR to be in control because of sell downs however prices are being held at higher lows indicating prices being held within the channel

Originally posted by EWexplorer
    So many red candlesticks has to be more than retail when the news has been so positive of late.

Unless there is so much distrust amongst old SPP investors ... which there might be under 3.4c - obviously!

On 14 February 2022, Taruga Minerals Limited (ACN 153 868 789) (Taruga or the Company)
    announced that it had successfully completed and received firm commitments for a
    placement of up to 58,823,530 fully paid ordinary shares (Shares) at a price of $0.034 per Share
    to sophisticated, institutional and professional investors, raising up to $2,000,000 (Placement).

There's your road-block at 3.4c and the reason for most of those red candlesticks I expect.

The litmus test will be old "007" ... he'll be "in the know" ... still waiting for that significant shareholder notice! Who bought those 2.8's?

https://www.ansto.gov.au/about/locations Doesn't look like it one of "007s" developments - lol

Consider this chart under 3.4c and over it ... One Month

Highly informative @EWexplorer I did NOT look that far back into placement pricings. This is FANTASTIC!

For some reason can't reply to @Dumaguete22 RE: Broker Data but we appreciate you for sharing and adding more data to collate to our bullish thesis

CHEEKY CHARM UPGRADES TAR TO A STRONG BUY!! EDIT
    EDIT: Prices now at 3.6c
    DISCLOSURE: HELD!!

Here is the current depth including offscreen buyers, old capital raise prices of 3.4c and todays large volumes at nearly 5M for the day so far indicate that OLD resistance of 3.4c is now acting as a support zone. What an insane chart!

If all goes well upsides are 6.3c c to 7.4c (apologies for previous error I mentioned 5.7c to 7.4c which was an in-calculation on my part) as there is a massive PRICE GAP in the chart putting potential ROI's from CURRENT prices around 79.60% at 6.3c & 112.09% at 7.4c

Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2981132 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1581850 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.