TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

just going from previous price movements (see below) and...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    just going from previous price movements (see below) and speaking generally, not from a solely TA perspective
    volume was building on sellers also on Friday and people generally like to sell around whole numbers (ie: 4c as opposed to 4.2c) which is where the volume normally accumulates.

at the top of the channel and may continue upwards, in which case I should've put through my order the other day! if it doesn't then there's another opportunity to load up cheaper before results.

initial ANSTO forecast said late November, TCN presentation amended to late Nov/Early Dec, so I'm thinking we still have a bit of time before results are returned.
    TL's excursion to ANSTO likely wouldn't be right as they're wrapping up results I would expect also.. so? a few days/a week or so to play around with, giving people some time to take some profit if they don't want to/aren't interested in waiting for results

just my 2c, and trying to manage my downside considering the SP has shot up quite a fair way. hope I'm right for my sake, hope I'm wrong for everyone else's who has recently bought in
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4854/4854061-7ecc0dbacd80700eac5d5a04deb2a9c7.jpg
    Last edited by Matt889: 21/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2507406 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1433085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.