TAR 9.09% 1.0¢ taruga minerals limited

TAR Chart, page-65

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    I don't think there's any manipulation/capping going on; simply 2-way trade.
    The stock had a spike high in Sept. at 4c & a spike high in Oct. at 4.2c - both times on the back of reports.
    Here we are in Nov. with a high at 4.1c, the midpoint of the 2 previous spike highs.
    The difference this time is that it hasn't been a spike high but rather a steady build.
    Consequently, I don't expect the pullback to be as pronounced as during the spike highs.
    Within the next 2 weeks or so we can expect 2 reports:
    1. Final assay results. We have been given the heads up not to expect anything earth shattering & I don't think there's anything in the share price indicating this. Therefore, should they surprise to the upside we could have a strong move, but if they come in as anticipated, then the stock should stay steady.
    2. ANSTO met work. This is the biggie that could give the stock a good kick.
    The stock still has plenty of work to do to redress all the damage caused over the past 18-odd months.
    That will take time unless there's a Flinders report.
    Notwithstanding, TAR deserves to be a $100m MC company sooner rather than later given comps from the REE sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $7.060M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $11.95K 1.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1452141 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 515000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.