WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Tarcoola resource, page-17

1. 18,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3975
    I think it will help with all of them meric..and maybe a few more (eg I wouldn’t be surprised to see much more publicity)
    And I do think it all comes down to te $20 million loan:
    1) Management : I feel part of the loan agreement was that Mining Plus have a strong say in Management decisions ....that’s why the focus is now on getting to the Deeps with all speed
    Also note announcement of January 2 this year.
    Secretary Larissa is on leave of absence for a year while Ian White (Linked in as far as I could go: Demonstrated success as an experienced Manager within Financial Services, with proven results in the following areas: •Financial management – financial control, risk management, management reporting and ... takes over ( and he knows the company too !)
    Cornel Partosham - becomes a non executive director whereas before he was Chief Operating Officer
    “Henry Andryszczak, the Mine Manager at Tarcoola will be Acting General Manager of the Challenger and Tarcoola mines.
    Jon Holden, the current General Manager has advised that he will be leaving to pursue other opportunities.”
    - those are big changes! It’s now tighter, smarter and leaner ?

2) ditto - its Mining Plus’s money they are financing what they want and when they want it ,I

3) was it late notice ? Maybe WPG were trying to gee up Pybar so it did not need to get to the sack them stage?

Seems to me we have a new miner , we have funding, we have had a major directional shift, big changes to Management and everyone is now getting in with the job in a very directed way.
    And WPG only announced they had got the loan on 27 December !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.