WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Well that has answered my question, mining to go ahead as...

1. 489 Posts.
    Well that has answered my question, mining to go ahead as planned. Silly me to doubt this quality management. Problem now is the market just doesn't like the stock for some reason, I suspect may be because of the short life of current reserves. This lack of interest is giving the day traders the opportunity to make a little bit as it ranges from 8 to 8.5 cents. With no volume to push any higher.
    I think the long term holders will now need to hold on until late April next year and and the quarterly. I think this has slowed Bob down a little. I suspect he is looking for the SP to get to around 15c before his pitch for TYX with a cash/script offer which I feel is obviously coming, I would think he would have been hoping to do this early in the new year, but now I would think more likely mid year 2017. This will give WPG 4 potential mines and plenty of reserves. At that point if gold price has held up WPG becomes an attractive takeover target for Bob to sell out to the highest bidder - maybe early/mid 2018. Just my thinking on how this is going to play out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.