CHN 3.50% $1.04 chalice mining limited

Don't Forget that there is an upcoming 10cps capital return to...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Don't Forget that there is an upcoming 10cps capital return to shareholders which will significantly reduce the cash in the bank. This seemed like a good idea when we were idlelly sitting around with a big pile of cash and no where to spend it. Although now that we may potentially be on to a winner that $25 million may have been, better spent developing the new discovery. With 82 million currently in our pockets, the capital return of 25 million leaves us with 57 million to play with. This should still be enough money to keep us going for a little while at least so i would hardly think a capital raising would be imminent. From my poor understanding of geology, the massive discovery of sulphides, is a very positive step towards a potential gold discovery, but alas is not the discovery of gold. It maybe be consistant with what one expects to find when searching for gold, but i dont think we will see the 50c excitment some are calling for untill we start seeing the word gold in our drilling results. Just my opinion, Would love someone to correct me if my understanding is a little off. Hopefully if we do start seeing such results we can actually manage to make the conversion from explorer to producer this time as we may actually have a little coin to play with.

As a side note im happy to see the shareprice as such levels, It's been along time since the numbers next to CHN have been green for me and while its not alot its a much prettier shade then red :P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
0.035(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $402.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.05 98.5¢ $2.105M 2.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11248 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 1210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.