WES 0.71% $71.23 wesfarmers limited

target 16 to 24, page-70

1. 1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    1 Housing is too expensive for immigration. Just like any other developed countries, oh incl China.
    2 The cost of living is too expensive to live on one wage. I saw middle class, income earners are saving for more investment properties, we can just say whatever we want without stats, right?
    3 There is already a shortage of housing for people who live here. Planty of appartment arising, house and land package under 1m even 800,000 in the northwest, or people just want to stay in Northshore?
    4. Unemployment is high and we would just be importing welfare recipients. Again, go figures. Unemployment is historical low-level, lots of people with money want to come here.
    5. Using immigration for economic growth is a false economy. I laugh, do you know how many immigrant the US are receiving every year? not to mention illegal mexican (no offense).

sorry just realise it makes no sense to reply such comment. everyone can just laugh and leave.

6. Inflation is high and many companies have monopoly control which will be challenged. ...
    7. Many people are leaving Australia for lack of opportunity and high cost of living.
    8. The quality of housing is substandard in Australia.
    9. We have an aging population which is creating a large debt trap and lower disposable income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$71.23
Change
0.500(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $80.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$70.45 $71.26 $69.81 $78.11M 1.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 493 $71.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$71.23 6170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.