WHC 0.68% $5.86 whitehaven coal limited

Thank you Borano... it's just the nervous Nellie's...

1. 2,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Thank you Borano... it's just the nervous Nellie's ...could be one or two US brokers I could mention...by now their research departments that haven't quite recovered from the little shaky knees moment in the markets and now belatedly are suggesting raising cash levels..and one nervous Nelly as we know begets lots of friends....you could say we had a "Nervous Nelly Party today !!!"
    So brokers got some commission ..probably clients lost...But have no worries your broker will be telling you you've got to get back in very soon ...as it's reached buying levels on his Fibonacci re-tracement charts ...and in they'll go like "Puppets on a String!!!!" and brokers will get again some well earned commission...after all the poor chaps have to live and it all brings some excitement into their day.
    No Thank you... I'll just sit quietly in Quality....after all we have a double bottom ,a bit of a clean out and it's lovely sunny day here in Europe...I'm just "lazy in Quality" and with so much good news to come out in WHC I'll just have another little sip at my Malt whisky ,relax ,and enjoy the rebound.
    All the best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
-0.040(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $4.902B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $5.90 $5.79 $34.22M 5.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8142 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.88 40497 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.