WHC 0.00% $7.48 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-10095

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    When I get off my iPhone later this morning, I’ll post those posts about your leverage for everyone to see. Oh, and only someone that lives in outback QLD can post photos of Grosvenor fire on X.

You treat everyone like a student and yourself as if you are a teacher. Get off your perch buddy and come back to reality. It’s forum, not a classroom.

What tool posts on this forum quoting a poster in italics and inverted commas? Then disputes the statement to show everyone that he is the smartest in the room? A tool does.

We all could do that but we are not all tools or your disciples.

Dont talk shit. You implied that I pay $82.50 a month which you then went on to say in the below post

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/target-18-72.6972214/page-10080?post_id=75243001

Then you say a serious investor is a AUM, soph and volume trader replying to another poster as to what you regard as a serious investor.

You mentioned some crap about me getting info from ChatGBT. I didn’t even know anything about this app until I googled it. Because the information I posted was something you may not even had known in full you then have to question why I know something you don’t know by saying I copy and pasted something. Yet you can’t show the forum.

There are many posters that do research, not just you.

Facts are that, you just don’t like to learn something from others or accept others views if they do not align to your own.

I already said $155. What does that make me if I’m wrong? A tool? And if you were to guess a figure and you got it correct would that make you the messiah?

It will be what it will be.

What’s your guess? I’m not going to judge you whether you get it right or wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2278 $7.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.11 4229 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.