WHC 7.19% $7.10 whitehaven coal limited

Hagetaka....I think the shorts got a fright and decided to short...

1. 2,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Hagetaka....I think the shorts got a fright and decided to short it harder..to reverse the price movement...did they succeeding their selling to scare the rats mice and shake out the weak holders?? Yes definite short term success creating negative momentum ( as they always do...fear does work ) allowing buy backs at lower levels .Now will the longer term picture reactivate the positive momentum and how soon??!!

Will the games continue? ..Will further manipulation take place? Will the rats and mice continue to repurchase their positions??? ..Will the big boys buy in more shares in this lower price range?? .. When will the Japanese arrive with their tidal wave of buying on the back of Nippon Steel's involvement ??

I expect all the above to happen as the rebalancing takes place...But what about Analysts you say??...Will they change their views?? Yes I say more often than Melbourne weather..and their suppositions ,projections and assumptions are bigger than Everest and ever changing with the wind!!! After all it's hard to criticise a moving target???

I might be wrong when I say the "house view" often plays up or down the Analysts conclusions ...so don't stake your dollars on Analysts views being totally unbiased and getting all their projections correct!!!?..

Please remember Brokers and the various trading platforms must make money!!!!!! ...So buying and selling is the name of the game....for some...but I'm lazy I just sit in Quality !!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.10
Change
-0.550(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $5.939B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.39 $7.41 $7.03 $98.40M 13.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32869 $7.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.12 82886 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.