WHC 0.28% $7.25 whitehaven coal limited

Hageta ..1% short position if traded actively in a large cap...

1. 2,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    Hageta ..1% short position if traded actively in a large cap stock can and often does a lot of STRANGE THINGS...If traded fast and hard by a professional in the right stock at the right time.
    Shorters are professionals and can and often do reverse momentum for short periods on certain stocks ...especially where major change is taking place in the company often inducing "short term" weakness.Warren Buffett often uses times like these to accumulate shares.

You may have noticed ....Most people don't do their homework....most people are in and out ...most people therefore scare easily and get greedy quickly ...most people believe the market is fair and shares sell because their value has disappeared...In most cases this is rubbish ...so in most cases short players of size can induce lots of fear quickly to buy back cheap stock....Been there done that!!!

MARKETS ARE RARELY FAIR .....INVESTORS ( punters) GET GREEDY OR SCARED VERY QUICKLY...MARKETS INDUCE GREED OR FEAR..PEOPLE WHO DON'T STUDY THEIR INVESTMENTS CHANGE THEIR MIND BACK AND FORWARD LIKE THE SIDES OF A COIN ...ONE MINUTE ITS BUY BUY BUY AND THE NEXT MINUTE IT'S SELL SELL SELL.LOOK AT THE CHART OF A SUCCESSFUL STOCK IT MOVES UP AND DOWN ON "THE POSITIVE TREND LINE"...BUYING AND SELLING AT WORK....Brokers or Banks using platforms always make money.

THAT IS THE REALITY...MOST PUNTERS THINK INVESTING IS EASY.....IT TAKES MANY YEARS TO TRAIN A DOCTOR ,SURGEON, ,ARCHITECT ,ENGINEER PHYSIOTHERAPIST ,PSYCHIATRIST ETC ....NOBODY WITHOUT TRAINING WOULD DO BRAIN SURGERY!!!....YET PEOPLE INVEST ..PUNT ..SPENDING LESS TIME STUDYING A STOCK THAN BUYING A CAR....AND THAT IS THE REASON MOST PUNTERS LOOSE MONEy THEY HAVE NEITHER STUDIED HOW THE STOCK MARKETS WORKS OR THROUGHLY ANALYSED THE STOCK THEY BUY!!!

YOU MIGHT SAY EVERYTHING IS A GAMBLE ...EVEN CROSSING THE ROAD...I WOULD SAY YES AND MOST SUCCESS IS BASED ON "A CALCULATED RISK"...BASED ON ANALYSING ALL THE FACTS AVAILABLE BEFORE YOU PROCEED. ...YOU CANNOT REMOVE RISK FROM ANY SITUATION ....BUT YOU CAN ASSES IF THE RISK IS WORTH THE GAMBLE ....PUNTERS ON THE WHOLE DON'T DO THIS.... HOWEVER LONG TERM INVESTORS ALWAYS DO...
    Me I'm just lazy on quality.
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.