WHC 1.31% $7.16 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-10209

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221

Explain it to me... there were big news about fire in coking coal mines...headlines was shouting that the supply is now super tight...coking coal rocketed, and all of the sudden china started to say their economy is recovering slower and prices slumped. It looks like China's action to dump prices!

the same conclusion was spoken about in an article i read from only a week ago ...they were saying that what's happening with met coal presently also occurred during the covid pandemic, in other words rinse and repeat by China and to let it ride itself out. all long-term holders know only too well we have something in the ground that the rest of the world is finding harder and harder to access, mainly because of their own govt policies. WHC have aligned themselves perfectly for when prices do come back, we know coal prices are generally a cyclical beast, our share price is being played with, when improving numbers come thru with each quarterly, (we've almost got 2 months under the belt already for the sept qtr.) particularly in regard to costs, our sell down, plus managements emphasis on rewarding shareholders come end Jan 25' CE QUI SERA SERA ;) and maybe a couple of stubbles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.