WHC 1.55% $6.99 whitehaven coal limited

Hag your far to negative....2032 ..I think one year will...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    Hag your far to negative....2032 ..I think one year will do.
    China may be in a very very slow recovery mood in property ..but look on the "bright side" Chinese induced by fear on their property collapse are now big buyers in GOLD and are being encouraged by their government to be gold buyers.

India is massive with literally such a demand evolving in steel that they will double their steel needs every ten years and its steel demand is growing at present at 8% per year against global growth of 1.7% .....and India needs lots of steel coal.

At the same time many governments are now holding back coal mine developments and many are very negative on any further coal mines being started ....taking longer and longer to authorise coal mines being opened.This is tightening coal supply.

In the mean time the retracement from $9 has put pressures on the selling side and given short sellers some nice profits!!!!!...There is Never enough of a good thing ...fear has evoked a lot of selling!!!

The shares have now fallen to close down about 22.2%......Fibonacci retracement is 23.6% so on $9 expect a pull back to near $6.88...."Now interday WHC has reached $6.84"...so "according to Fibonacci" the correction level has now been reached and recovery should NOW be in steady progress..WHC closed at $6.99.

All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.99
Change
-0.110(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $5.847B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.11 $7.12 $6.84 $99.50M 14.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65199 $6.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.00 95510 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.