WHC 5.56% $5.77 whitehaven coal limited

Hag ..I agree with you...it could be same old same old with...

1. 2,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Hag ..I agree with you...it could be same old same old with india's rapid growth pattern...However India is a society with some of the best brains in the world in engineering ,science and it could be said India has the best brains in maths India has some of the best universities in the world ..they have a solid base of Law and order and Business Law and they operate as a Market Economy...this is a "New America" in the making with English as the main language creating easier international expansion. ...We should never forget India is one of the few Nuclear powers with advanced rocketry and probably has the best computer experts ,programmers and technology development in the world .Many Indians have finished off their education at the most advanced universities in the USA and the world ....India has reached critical mass and in many areas is now at a MASSIVE CHANGE.

China has created massive misallocation of resources, especially in property ...It is going through arguably the largest property collapse ever witnessed in the world...Many property developments will never be used and most will be blown up..why..because China has a collapsing population over 1.4 billion people today and by 2050 1.3 billion by 2075 just over one billion people ...a lot less houses will be required.. NOT MORE.

India however needs to expand existing property developments and by nature Indians are conservative and not gamblers ..Chinese are also conservative but are born gamblers...The Chinese economy is still expanding and more risks will be taken ...but more slowly than the Indian economy is expanding....China has a lot of Met Coal and a lot of Energy coal....India has also a little coal but its expansion will require lots of Met coal...Japan can see there is going to be a world shortage of met coal and it will become worse ..Nippon Steel now buying US steel is the largest steel producer in the world and they believe there will be a major shortage of met coal..hence two major Japanese steel makers are buying equity in the Blackwater Mine....I imagine more equity participation may be done by Japanese and Indian steel producers in Whitehaven's new developments.Whitehaven is building powerful rich partnerships....and there has never been a problem having rich friends!!!!

I would also add this period of low WHC price opens up great opportunities for further institutional buying...and of course the incoming billion plus of US dollars offers the possibility of some of this money being used to award investors with a Special Dividend ...perhaps between 30c and 50c a share ..only time will tell???

The Short term points to a slow down in growth in the USA .the Fed sees that it must cut rates quickly and it will do so..this will be followed by most other countries and stock market will move up reflecting expected stronger U.S. and World growth and of course coal prices will rise sharply..especially steel coal.

Within a few months of interest rate cuts WHC price is most likely to surpass its recent highs of approx $9.

Winning in shares is understanding and accepting the ups and downs and being "lazy in quality!!!"
    If you were really scared of "a moving situation" you would never cross a road...so use every difficult situation as a buying opportunity ..check there is no traffic coming and cross that road.
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.