WHC 4.54% $5.76 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-10567

1. 2,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    real ...snas follows the 100 leading tech stocks and when the US Stockmarket breaks the Tech sector will correct violently as tech sectors have done from previous tech crashes the last one was the Internet crash of 2000...why because it is now the leading sector making up over 70% of the advances in the US stock market and it's where the profits in the investments are..."Investors will sell the areas of most profits first ..they always do when panic hits."

SNAS has been at $10 in the past ...who knows it may end up multiples of that in a severe correction and every fund manager has had to buy tech shares or Tech ETFs in quantities to perform ....and momentum has attracted the crowds.

Everybody and his dog in the USA is in tech stocks because it's been by far the best area to make money!!! It's just too hot an area .

I see double tops in the charts of the tech indices and valuations are at extremes ....and as I've documented imports in to the USA are falling significantly from Singapore ie down 50% .

I think USA is sliding into recession ...when that is recognised problems will start to occur....as one person has posted timing is everything...yes everything is a gamble but we have to try and make it a calculated risk.
    This correction may be months,weeks or days away...but correct position taking and timing is the name of the game .

I should point out many Billionaires including Buffett has been raising liquidity ..whether . from over value etc
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.76
Change
0.250(4.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.818B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.56 $5.76 $5.53 $57.57M 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20817 $5.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.76 40062 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.