WHC 1.04% $7.62 whitehaven coal limited

I'll preface this by saying I had held WHC from $6, and sold...

1. 1,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I'll preface this by saying I had held WHC from $6, and sold only a few weeks ago for a solid profit for a few months invested. I am now currently overweight in NHC purely for a dividend play.

Well, you are the one that said, and I'll quote here, "the alarmist WOKE belief that CO2 as a barely measurable 0.04% (400 parts per million) of the world's atmosphere was going to destroy our planet"

the analogy I used was because I inferred your "barely measurable" was meaning that something small must be inconsequential. Small amounts of things can, in fact, make big differences.

Heres the thing; I don't care what politicians say - they aren't scientists. I don't care what "greenies" or the left (or the right) say, because unless they have a science background they too don't know the science.

I am able to separate business, science, and the needs of the people. One would be a fool to suggest that coal generation of electricity needs to be at 0 right now. Likewise, a fool would suggest coal generation of electricity is required till the year 2100.

Another side note, I have a science degree and botany was one of my best classes. Your statement about CO2 and plant life is mostly correct. But very naive to suggest that simply increasing CO2 will therefore = more plants. There are many more variables to consider.

Im more than happy to discuss the business of WHC (even though I am now heavily invested in NHC). But I'd dare say most people in these forums aren't scientists and lack the proper credentials to discuss it properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.62
Change
-0.080(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $6.374B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.67 $7.68 $7.45 $41.51M 5.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15473 $7.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.62 12215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.