WHC 2.90% $8.71 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-2887

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    one thing is crucial, mining is extremely dangerous work, for foreign worker whom is not completely fully understand the situation , then you will put him, them and everyone else in danger, of course, put you and I and all other investors in a very difficult situation, to risk shut production close mine for safty inspection share price slump.... for just few more tones of coals , is that worth it? is that sensible to risk it all?
    currently you are not going to get any skilled minner from English speaking back ground such as American England Ireland nor SA NZ, then who's left??? I'm 100% sure no one wants Chinese minners, that's gonna be politically suicidal, and to me I'm worry about them cutting corners........ PNG Indonesia South American? none English speaking country again,
    only one I can think of is Indians, still I am not sure if their minners speak English or at least fully understand, but the same problem is comes to the production rate and work ethic Indian workers are not what you call the elite workers , they are more skill at service based IT based industries,
    my understanding is always better spend time put effect in to traine our young Aussies, of course that is another heart break story.
    may you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    may WHC reaches $18.72 in 2023

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.71
Change
-0.260(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $7.286B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.88 $8.89 $8.65 $51.18M 5.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25352 $8.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.72 43859 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.