WHC 1.55% $6.99 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-4584

1. 1,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Honestly it is going to be very interesting to see how the next few years play out with the exporters and the domestic players. Cost of repairs are going through the roof, for example our AFC (armoured face conveyor) sprocket overhauls have now pushed to 350k for overhaul, 85k alone just for the 2 bearings. I was lucky? enough to witness the Narrabri sprocket a few weeks back that they flipped to early and had to flip again (not good) and resulted in the chain pulling through the sprocket rather than driving it. Overall an embarrassment for the longwall/engineering team but they are making bulk dollars and the phuk up can be easily hidden. The Centennial guys on the breadline just can't afford these errors/mis management like this.

not dowramping or shorting or anything like that, I work in the industry and are passionate about it and here for the long term.

On a side note, rumours of some of the centennial assets being sold recently, Able? and 2 of the Newcastle pits that run parrael with plan to join them to a super pit, combined with a power station sale to an overseas party. Anyone heard anything about this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.99
Change
-0.110(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $5.847B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.11 $7.12 $6.84 $99.50M 14.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65199 $6.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.00 95510 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.