WHC 0.00% $6.82 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-5359

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Wow! A trillion predictions and you were able to cherry pick and manipulate two examples. And the second one was pathetic. If you started the graph at 1988 the correlation is worse than the previous decades!

I'll just ignore all those claims that we only have a few years left before mass extinction. Nobody ever said that and if they did the "scientists" all publicly rebuked them.

And thanks for telling me I shouldn't confuse weather with climate. I'll keep that in mind the next time someone blames a flood or drought or bushfire or cloudy day on "climate change".

But hang on. You have said that *only* greenhouse gases affect temperatures, rainfall, etc. Just CO2 and methane.

That's your claim. You argue the sun is irrelevant as is ocean absorption of heat or any other variable.

If only co2 and methane drive temperatures, rainfall, etc then regardless of if you're talking about weather or climate then those are the only two variables in your model.

Is that correct Alex?

Is today's rainfall and temperature in Sydnet affected by just co2 and methane? If not, what other variables are there? Are those variables variable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.