WHC 0.13% $7.47 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-5362

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    "Wow! A trillion predictions and you were able to cherry pick and manipulate two examples. And the second one was pathetic. If you started the graph at 1988 the correlation is worse than the previous decades!"

Cherry pick? Your words were "Zero predicative power" and I spent 10 minutes researching and found two good examples. A trillion predictions? Give me a break.

"And thanks for telling me I shouldn't confuse weather with climate. I'll keep that in mind the next time someone blames a flood or drought or bushfire or cloudy day on "climate change"."

Good, I call them out on their bullshit as well. A single drought, flood, etc can in no way be attributed to climate change. A hot day in summer is no more evidence for climate change than a cold day in winter is evidence against it.

"But hang on. You have said that *only* greenhouse gases affect temperatures, rainfall, etc. Just CO2 and methane.
    That's your claim. You argue the sun is irrelevant as is ocean absorption of heat or any other variable.
    If only co2 and methane drive temperatures, rainfall, etc then regardless of if you're talking about weather or climate then those are the only two variables in your model."

When did I say "Only greenhouse gasses affect temperatures, rainfall, etc. Just CO2 and methane" Please find that quote from me. I never argued the sun is irrelevant? The rest of the nonsense you go on about here is a *** argument because I never made those claims in the first place.

"Is today's rainfall and temperature in Sydnet affected by just co2 and methane? If not, what other variables are there? Are those variables variable?"

There are plenty of variables that effect rainfall. So no, the rainfall in Sydney (and the temperature) is not affected by just CO2 or methane, and these are not claims that I made anyway.

I've answered your questions, how about you answer one of mine. Just one.

What is the flaw in the experiment that shows CO2 lets short wave radiation from the sun pass through, but traps and absorbs the long wave radiation that bounces back from the earth that in turns causes a warmer atmosphere? This sort of stuff has been known since the late 1800's
    (On the influence of carbonic acid in the air upon the temperature of the ground" -- S Arrhenius, Philosophical Magazine 1896)
    And there's my source ^^

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.47
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $6.245B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.47 $7.53 $7.41 $10.11M 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11298 $7.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.47 9938 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.