WHC 0.00% $7.66 whitehaven coal limited

"But a huge number of people you rely on as authorities do...

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    "But a huge number of people you rely on as authorities do accept it. That's a big problem for you given your massive reliance on their wisdom."

Stop spouting your BS. Not once have you backed up a single claim with a source. You literally assert everything you say, and thats it. Can you provide a source that confirms that "A huge number of people (I) rely on as authorities" do accept it? And I don't just accept what "authorities" say. I examine the evidence provided and make an evidence based decision. Using authority by definition means to use without evidence. WHICH IS LITERALLY ALL YOU HAVE DONE. YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A SINGLE SOURCE TO BACK UP ANY CLAIM. This is why I dont think you understand how science works.

"So nothing significant. Just like I said. You have to sacrifice *at least as much* as you demand of others. That means your job and your life savings."

Where do you get this stuff from? What have I demanded others sacrifice? I've never said anyone has to sacrifice anything. Again, BS arguments.

"95% of people supported lockdowns. Every last one of them was evil, stupid and wrong to do so. I opposed them the whole way and never once wavered in the face of relentless propaganda. I can and do get things wrong but, objectively, I'm a fundamentally better person than every one of the people that make up your precious "majority"."

You got a source for your 95% number? Because I dont think it was that high. Again, another baseless claim without evidence. Im seeing a pattern here. This is also changing the subject, I imagine because your claims are unravelling and your arguments are getting weaker and weaker.

"Millions of hours have been spent by "experts" in their field making arguments for:
    bloodletting
    slavery
    creationism
    eugenics
    homeopathy
    astrology
    etc

I assume you believe in all of these because to do otherwise would be "very ignorant"

You want to know the difference between Science and all those topics you mentioned? THEY HAVE NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS!.

Lets take creationism for an example.
    Some "creation scientists" tried to show evidence for whatever they wanted, and better science came out and disproved those claims,

Earths only 5000 years old? well, better science says its much much much older (4.6b years old).
    All animals created in a few days? Well, the foundation of Biological science has evidence that this is not the case.

I've asked you to show me sources that show Climate Change isn't real, or that the scientists are incorrect. I'm open to being proved wrong. You just haven't shown me a source that will stand up to the rigorous testing. Tell me why you think CO2 cant warm the atmosphere from allowing short wave radiation from coming in but absorbing long wave radiation bounce back from the earth - tell me why you think those experiments are flawed. Explain what variables caused past warming? Explain why the sun has been weaker over the last 40 years or so, yet temperatures have consistently gone up? Explain why flowers bloom earlier than they have in previous years (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S016819230600116X)

See, I posted a source for you to verify and confirm. But I'm sure you will just ignore and ramble about some other assertion you have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.66
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.408B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.75 $7.78 $7.56 $22.18M 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10807 $7.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.67 10040 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.