WHC 2.17% $7.20 whitehaven coal limited

. "Embrace the Science and don't be a Crank"Climate change is...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    . "Embrace the Science and don't be a Crank"

Climate change is the biggest con in history! "Embrace the Science" which scientists do you have in mind. Tim Flannery "Even the rain that falls isn't actually going to fill our dams and rivers systems" Australian governments wasted over 10 Billion dollars on desalination plants in the early 2000s on this dud advice. Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia "within a few years winter snowfall in England will become a rare and exciting event, children just aren't going to know what snow is" that was back in 2000. The polar bears are going to be extinct, David Attenborough, remember that one, seems there are now more polar bears than ever.

I could go on and on about dud forecasts, if climate change was a real threat why do we not simply build nuclear reactors for our base load power needs. That of course goes against 50 years of green/communist propaganda that Nuclear is bad. The Soviet Union directly funded the green movement to stop the west developing nucleur power, but that is a whole story by itself. The latest con is that millions of people are going to died because of climate change weather disasters. The opposite is of course true the number of people that have died because of natural disasters has declined 99.7% from it's peak in 1931 to 11,000. Most of these deaths happened in poor countries that want to industrialise so that it's population can afford decent infrastructure, this will only happen with fossil fuels.

I could go on but I always remember the classic con that was inflicted on us, remember the Y2K2 bug! Is your computer, T.V. video player, mobile phone, Y2K2 compliant. If it has not been checked you probably will be in trouble when the year 2000 happens. Billions and Billions was wasted on this bullshit, when 2000 did roll round the media was full of reports on how there were no problems and how good the government was in saving everyone from the disaster that the Y2K2 bug was going to cause computers. Planes falling from the sky, elevators suddenly dropping to ground level etc. Then reports from countries like Zimbabwe, Russia, Ukraine who had not spend a brass razoo on the Y2K2 problem started coming in, they had no problems either, despite not doing anything. The whole discourse then total disappeared from public comment, no inquiry if the money had been spend wisely, just crickets.

I will believe climate change when the elites change their behaviour, fly economy, live in tiny houses, holiday at home, eat a diet of lentils and let the rest of us live like we want. Lots of good news from the latest WHC report, coal use in the world is increasing. I am going to stoke my fire now as it has been a cool autumn here in Melbourne must be climate change.

Good Luck to all Holders

Cheers Wang44

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.20
Change
-0.160(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.023B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.22 $7.24 $6.96 $56.81M 7.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24618 $7.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.22 26650 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.