WHC 1.79% $7.98 whitehaven coal limited

The purpose of requiring a disclosure when posting on this...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    The purpose of requiring a disclosure when posting on this forum, is so that readers can consider the posters post against any conflict of interest that the poster may have.

For example, currently with nhc I have a disclosure of buy and held. I am open and honest about my position, so readers can view my posts with any scepticism they may wish to attribute to my disclosure, ie they may consider my posts as potentially too optimistic given that I have a vested interest in the share price increasing.

In cbrmaroons case however, his/her disclosure appears muddled and out of alignment with his/her posts. cbr has a disclosure of none (indicating neutral to the current market value), but a held position. That would already be very unusual, to hold a stock without having a view on its value. In addition to this cbr's posts are incessantly negative. When questioned on their interest, cbr becomes very defensive and has never (that I've noticed) directly answered the question of whether they hold shares long, and why their posts are clearly at odds with their purported disclosure.

If one wishes to be taken seriously on these boards, in my view they need to be upfront about their positions, and vested interests. Which I think the majority are. Anyone who clearly isn't, is allowed to be challenged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.98
Change
0.140(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $6.676B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.88 $8.00 $7.82 $25.93M 3.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2345 $7.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.99 3629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.98
  Change
0.140 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.89 $8.00 $7.82 1002222
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.