WHC 1.18% $7.72 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-6508

1. 1,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    This is what I posted, for the sole purpose of this not getting r\moderated; The coal price was up last night which is good for coal producers, now, on to your post.

Your question is complex and not easily answered with a simple yes or no.

So if I can rephrase your question slightly Are humans exacerbating climate change much quicker than Climate Change would be without humans? Yes, that I agree with, and the peer reviewed scientific literature shows lots of evidence for this.

Is coal the sole problem?
    No. If we stop coal mining tomorrow will climate change stop? No. Its more complex than that (which I think you could appreciate)

Is the science settled? What scientific questions are you asking? Is the science settled that the sun emits short wave radiation that passes through out atmosphere, bounces off the earth, turns to long wave radiation and is then absorbed by our atmosphere? Yes. Does carbon dioxide (and other green house gasses) have heat trapping properties that exacerbate warming? Yes.Ive posted sources several times confirming this, but happy to post for you as well. if people don't accept the above two points, point me to some scientific literature that shows otherwise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.72
Change
0.090(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $6.458B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.77 $7.56 $31.42M 4.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23064 $7.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.74 4002 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.