WHC 1.16% $6.82 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-7490

1. 2,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 922
    Lilac you are a Green Ass ..I said plainly and clearly change will occur ... if it's filled with zest and overzealous extremism then we may generate a huge problem .. much bigger than the mess we have already created at present ..,Oh! yes I didn't deny we had a problem.. being an ass of course you didn't read that part.. only the little part that suited your little mind...I repeat it YES WE HAVE A PROBLEM..80% of the world exist for all their energy needs on fossil fuel.,
    fix that in a hurry genius!!! ..,It will take many many years .. maybe 100 years maybe more because 80% of the world with all the Greenies using their combined brains still need power to transmit to a cleaner power ..Got that.. or are you stumbling over the logic...that I would understand ...try night school you didn't learn much at day school!!!!Coal is not going away and all the Greenies like you who refuse to accept this reality are making it more expensive and distorting the energy market to WHC's advantage( yes by closing so many coal mines) ..and we are here for the money..well I am ..and the Green wave ...is making the making of money all that easier!!!!
    All the Best to All that think!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.