WHC 0.46% $8.67 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-7503

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    The very point I am trying to make is the planet doesn't give a stuff about John Kerry or you or me or the economics that the US or China or wherever try to implement, it is not a consideration, all the planet cares about is balance and if it means we all get the bullet that is what will happen. I mean if the Maldives are still thriving and climate scientists said they would suffer earlier, so they were wrong, so what. that won't help you survive the part they get right. I personally have lived long enough to understand the human race is a horrible and cruel species, but I can't help caring about the vulnerable and those that have suffered and are suffering now particularly children, unfortunately the planet or mother nature has a harder heart .

I realise as adam a pointed out that countries are building more coal fired power stations,, doesn't mean it will help us to survive. If Spain or any other country decides to build more coal fire power stations, that is is their decision doesn't mean that is the answer to the problem . If Australia is not building more or shutting down stations we will need replacements in the form of renewables if this is not possible then we will either have to reopen coal fire power stations or we will have no energy supply and the government of the time will lose power, that outcome is assured. None of those outcomes mean anything as a solution to a climate problem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.67
Change
-0.040(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $7.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.75 $8.77 $8.64 $26.64M 3.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23502 $8.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.68 4056 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.