WHC 2.17% $7.20 whitehaven coal limited

It's that time of the year again, dividend predicting time!!! A...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    It's that time of the year again, dividend predicting time!!!

A forrest of trees could be cut down to print all the predictions for dividends for WHC shares but lets look ahead for the next 12-24 months. Shareholders were given a deal of a life time with the purchase of the BHP coal assets. My calculations are that WHC will fully pay the price of the new mines in under two years, with a modest dividend of around 20 cents for this dividend cycle and another 20-30 cents in September 2024. The year 2025 may be a bit more, but then WHC will be a dividend machine with it's debts payed off. I expect the share price to roar past $20.00 by the end of 2025. Shareholder wealth is created by good business getting better and with the world using a record amount of coal this year and of no signs that China and India are going to stop building coal powered power plants the future is fossil fuels. Too bad for BHP shareholders to loose out but that is what happens when board directors forget their Fiduciary Duty and think of government policy instead of the shareholders they are meant to represent.
    Of course there are the luddites in Australia that will stop Australian's burning coal for cheap electricity but they are quite okay to sell coal to other countries such as China and India and let them burn it to provide cheap electricity for their own people. It seems that co2 gas stays within a countries geographic boundaries. WHC shareholders can not change this but instead take advantage of this idiotic policy. When the WHC dividend is announced I personal do not think the market will be disappointed with a 20 cent dividend, investors are looking 18 months ahead with the BHP mines payed off. WHC has moved from $7.05 0n the 5 of December to $8.06 on the 5 of January. It is my believe WHC will in the $10.00 bracket again in March after their update and dividend announcement has been made. This is just my opinion not financial advise. For people waiting to buy,
    in be careful as the train may well be moving out of the station now. Just look at the move up in BTU and HCC in the U.S.

Good Luck to all Shareholders

Cheers Wang44

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.20
Change
-0.160(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.023B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.22 $7.24 $6.96 $56.81M 7.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24618 $7.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.22 26650 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.