WHC 0.64% $7.75 whitehaven coal limited

Rich Jerk...Yes I am of the same technical view ..just a short...

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Rich Jerk...Yes I am of the same technical view ..just a short term overshoot ..a short term panic reaction....BV is $6.53.. and I am confident that the selling has been overdone.

However nice to see the chart is moving generally in line with the Present book value and the price is not yet reflecting the dynamic transformation now in progress ..of course on completion of the mines purchase and the selling of 20% of one of the mines for approx US$ one billion to a Major Industrial Power forming a powerful alliance and of course the rapid reduction of the bridging loan .I believe that then the extra buying power from what is now an oversold position will "possibly shift the secondary trend sharply higher" to the top of the tram tracks...nearer to the $8.50/$9 level.

Given time the Primary Trend will evolve upward to form a stronger upward primary trend pattern reflecting the effect of a very strong building cash flow ,expanding profit flow and a more and more positive reassessment of the fundamentals by the market.
    This is not yet reflected in the charts...nor is the very strong compounding of value that will slowly show up in the fundamentals and the charts.
    There is no overindulgences here...Expectations have been held in check..and price movement has not been overdone relative to present book value....the fundamentals and chart are at present moving in unison.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
-0.050(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $6.508B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.81 $7.81 $7.70 $19.04M 2.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 25405 $7.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.75 17496 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.75
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.80 $7.81 $7.69 989226
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.