WHC 0.22% $8.97 whitehaven coal limited

Mrr ...Nothing is going to stop this little train...next stop $9...

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Mrr ...Nothing is going to stop this little train...next stop $9 and then $10 and onwards..I'm sure we will see Strong Revenue Growth and Strong Profits and a REVALUATION ...I expect a strong rise in the return on Equity and very large dividend yield as we proceed.

Technically on a three month chart we have a Cup and Handle ..This is a very strong technical formation signalling a strong move upwards...and on a 10 year chart we have a Cup and Handle signalling a Strong Move Up..short term we are moving very positively ...Time is very much on our side.

I am surprised that analyst still project a target price of $9....especially with the BHP mines now part of the group and a mine bigger than Blackwater soon to be developed ...it will be another major driver of revenue ,cash flow and profits ...Not to say that output will not rise substantially from existing mines as the months proceed...Mr Flynn is not one to see under utilised resources...I see him continuing to build great wealth for all his investors...Some Train!!! ...Some Driver!!!

Choo Choo on we go..through $8 and onwards....All Passengers...Day Traders ..Joy Trippers and Investors on board...Please Prepare for a long very enjoyable ride..you won't see all these" Beautiful Prices" if you are a Short Tripper!!!

Profits need TIME to Compound through growth into generating higher growth rates and higher profits...and then even higher share prices.

All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.97
Change
-0.020(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $7.504B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.97 $9.08 $8.94 $35.74M 3.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7560 $8.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.97 14961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.