WHC 0.22% $8.97 whitehaven coal limited

Hopeful...I don't believe there is one Green Monster...

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Hopeful...I don't believe there is one Green Monster structure that can exist without massive Government subsidies...it will take many years of waisted money before any Green Development is viable...ie can stand on its own two feet without government subsidies and make a realistic return on equity.
    I've said before ..It's the Primrose path to the ever lasting Bonfire ...I've seen many waves of human stupidity in my time and this rush to Green is Mass Madness..and will spawn massive levels of pollution and misallocation of funds and mineral resources in this rush of madness...

."We will create much more pollution in the process than saved by the result ".
    The rising energy costs will be our only saviour in diverting us away from this stupidity..Unless Governments fail to see this "Green Communism" and end up subsidising us into destruction...through failed industries ..rising inflation and higher taxation....To ultimately return to Coal,Gas and oil...and then eventually a better cheaper form of energy....who knows Modular Atomic reactors..built in three months and able to replace coal powered stations for 100,000 homes.I see this as 30/50 years in the future but a clean,unsubsidised end game.
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.97
Change
-0.020(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $7.504B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.97 $9.08 $8.94 $35.74M 3.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7560 $8.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.97 14961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.