WHC 1.39% $7.80 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-9552

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

Yep and you would know. Only costs $1,000 a night.

It's definitely somewhere you couldn't afford.
    Anyhow what's your problem? You like to give but you can't take it back.
    Every single post since you came onto this forum when I came on is directed at me. Every single post!
    Do you think you have problems?
    How are you feeling being down 97% on EOF? After it rose today by 37.5%. What a dud investor in penny rubbish.
    Then there is TER which you are down around 80%
    Oh and BBN! Down 70%? Now that's a brainiac decision to buy? Babytalk might be interested in that stock.
    So WTF are you making? I say FA. Do I care, NO. I just wanted to share the info I could find on HC about you to prove that you know nothing.
    I have a differing view on how to make money on stocks (real money, not paper money).
    If you are looking for dividends all well and good but dividends come about when a company is making a lot of money and depending on their dividend policy. Whitehaven is giving FA dividend in the next 12 months. All the coal stocks have given great dividends in the last couple of years because of the cycle it was in.
    After all that my point is that you shouldn't throw stones.

For god's sake, I share information on this forum you are not privy to and all you do is bag me with your mates that thumb you up your LMAO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.80
Change
-0.110(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.525B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.85 $7.88 $7.71 $44.13M 5.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $7.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.80 24366 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.