WHC 3.01% $6.77 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-9555

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103

Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

I can relate to stupidity many moons ago on stocks.

Why I trade and why i don't invest.

Example: I invest say 2 weeks ago in WHC and it jumps 20%. I'm so happy, I'm up. But then it falls 10 or even 20%. I'm not feeling to happy because i could have sold and bought back cheaper. You can invest and sell and invest again. Problem with a lot of investors is that they believe the stock is going to keep going up but in all cases it has it's falls all the time, sometimes a lot sometimes a bit and then up again etc etc.
    When I trade I make real money (you can lose as well but that's when you need to be unemotional and make the right decision and move on)
    Did it with CRN. @hagetaka was following that company too when I was in it. I said it as it was.
    Was I crying when I was down $40,000 at one stage on WHC? I told it how it was and i was prepared to wait. In fact I said i am not buying anymore. However i couldn't refrain my myself so i bought heaps more at 7.69ish to lower my average. Go look for the post(s), it's there. I was then able to trade on the way up and trade out.
    There are always opportunities that present for whatever reason. Patience is the key. Just ask the bots.
    I am guilty sometimes of little patience but as I invest in multi billion $ revenue and profit making companies the downside is limited.

Thanks @Lord Bell

Last edited by borano: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
-0.210(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $5.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.96 $6.99 $6.75 $72.29M 10.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 60229 $6.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 22692 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.