WHC 0.34% $8.97 whitehaven coal limited

This stock is a $10 money maker plus. I deal in six figures...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260

This stock is a $10 money maker plus. I deal in six figures amounts too, however I would never buy WHC in Australia and deal with 25% capital gains tax. If you want to own this stock buy via eToro its registered in Limossi, Cypress to an Israeli company and I trade in USD's, there is many ways to skin the preverbial cat, legally! I buy sure things, mostly ETF's on occasion I may invest in other commodities individually like this one. I have been buying it up since $6 a share and I feel it has a long way to go before it reaches its price parody north of $11.

I'm not saying I'm an expert when to get in or jump out you just have to do some research and closely watch the share price and a do a lot of reading. I never buy in one hit and I always use a non-trailing stop loss to lock in profits. Usually keep it back twenty cents from share price to avoid algorithms selling you out of your position too soon. (learnt the hard way)

By the way I'm in Greece on vacation here is a view from my unit overlooking the Corinthian coast. This is what OSH Oil search now part of STO Santos paid me and this is what I bought with it by just being patient and not listening to the doomsayers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6292/6292441-5f8fd53c9edeccb1e142e2c44522e1ea.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.