WHC 7.19% $7.10 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-9696

1. 2,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Share jag...it's all economic insanity...In London a mere 150 years ago they were still having Pea Fogs from coal fumes from coal fires ..ie Fog that people couldn't see through!!! Thank God coal burning fires in homes has all but died.

India under Modi is in a very powerful Industrial expansion..China goes on polluting more and more...Prices of Met-Coal and Energy-Coal will have "a strong rise in price"..."let's hope the price rises so high that it slows down the madness",the insanity is driving up higher and higher CO2 levels.

Yes ShareJag as a sensible thinking human you are correct to state madness...I totally agree ...but only higher and higher prices of Coal,Oil and Gas have a chance of slowing down this madness.

Even the USA today produces almost 15% of the world's CO2...Chinese pollution of Co2 is huge and still rising and India will add significantly..All I can say is that if those countries used the much higher Australian quality coal..it would help the worlds CO2 levels ...but I totally agree in the big picture "it is total man made madness!!!!!!!!"
    I believe Nuclear is the only chance to stop CO2 pollution..

Energy demand will continue to rise even more strongly as we apply more and more efforts to the development of AI.!!!!!!
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.10
Change
-0.550(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $5.939B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.39 $7.41 $7.03 $98.40M 13.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32869 $7.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.12 82886 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.