WHC 3.12% $8.69 whitehaven coal limited

Borano ..I agree with much that you say and I know you are being...

1. 1,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Borano ..I agree with much that you say and I know you are being Sensibly Conservative on timing for increased efficiency in the working practices and the Computer systems ..Yes it will be some time before systems are integrated...However systems can be run en in parallel before integration ..and careful management can gradually improve work practices.

All said and done what WHC paid BHP for the mines was by all accounts a good deal...Perhaps this half year results may give room for an upward revaluation of a dollar or so in WHC's price and if the Blackwater equity sales go through to India's largest steel producer and a Japanese major steel producer then again such a deal could contribute another dollar or so.I believe Quality Partners could open up great opportunities...I'm hopeful that a target of $11 may be no more than three or four months away..

Further increases will certainly take time and will be dependent on the New Mine coming on within the next year...but as soon as things get under way with that new mine where they reckon output could move up to two million more tons per year than Blackwater I would expect a further rise in price as we move towards and perhaps above $14.

I'm also hopeful that the continuing pressure of demand from India in the years ahead will increase demand and the price of Met Coal...But like all things "Hope Springs Eternal!!!" A seat at the table provides hopefully a feasible compounding of profits,price and dividends.
    All the Best To All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.69
Change
-0.280(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $7.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.88 $8.89 $8.68 $18.09M 2.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 16633 $8.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.69 4417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.