WHC 0.39% $7.80 whitehaven coal limited

Hey man,Why don’t you tell us?As I said, I know what they have...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    wink.png
    Hey man,
    Why don’t you tell us?
    As I said, I know what they have said as in targets.
    I’ve gone through the presentation and based on their assumptions and historical data one can see that EPS per share will increase. If earnings per share increases from say first half then they have improved
    I don’t know if equipment has broken down, how and if the railroad system that had recently closed for a number of days affected them. Don’t know if they’re still experiencing geological problems at one of their mines. Can’t remember which one. Narrabri?
    So many variables to consider. This is why analysts rarely get things right. Example in the US, analysts always get top line, eps etc wrong.
    The way I look at it in simple terms (not over thinking it), improve on their shit last quarter, hit their targets for June quarter, get a better price per tonne.
    So now I ask you, why did you buy WHC over $10 Lin October $22? What went wrong with your calculations? Can you share how you worked EBITDA then? You leveraged in too yeah?
    WTF were you thinking?
    Chill out man my investment and others investments or trading is all relative. Suffice to say I don’t need to elaborate and I won’t.
    Looking forward to your calculations then and now.
    One last thing, knowledge in coal does not always translate to getting metrics like EBITDA right.
    So now, over to you vulture

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.80
Change
0.030(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.525B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.82 $7.95 $7.74 $34.20M 4.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3528 $7.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.81 12070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.