WHC 0.00% $8.54 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-9836

1. 1,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    Kitale..I can honestly say that I believe that this Cup and Handle formation" may" complete near here as a major inflection point...

In the distant past I used to trade like Borano however I was often out of the market waiting (ie apart from my core holding) then the impact of the sharp reversal of the short term trend( secondary trend) caught me out and I was standing there " bare to me underpants" (ie with only holding my core holding). ..bear in mind as I said "Short term trend" the Major Primary Trend has always been upward and the darned secondary trend whipped me around like a Silly Boy..."So Borano I have always focused on the Primary Trend not the Secondary Trend."So we both use Trend Technicals."

To make it clear to those not clear on this aspect of technicals if you look at WHC's 5 year chart join the bottom levels all the way you can see it is clearly upward.."this is the Primary Trend. " ...I you look at the six month chart it is still clearly upwards ...If you look at the one month chart it is moving downwards so the short term trend (Secondary Trend) is showing a negative fluctuation.

..Now look at the five day trend( Secondary Trend) ..it is clearly downwards...this 5 day Trend can "Pay Well or create your Hell" especially if you're on the Short side.

I learned a long time ago that the Primary Trend is the Key...but always check that six month Secondary Trend to ensure no major fluctuations on the way..if there is ...it's a buying opportunity...because it's merely "A pig moving through the belly of a Green Anaconda and the Green Anaconda is climbing up a slope ..preferably a slope of no more than 45 degrees ...a 45 degree slope upwards in long term Trend or Primary Trend is the Optimal...Sharp upward hills like 60 degrees plus Tire the Anaconda and it won't travel for very long before it seeks flatter ground!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.54
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.144B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.57 $8.69 $8.48 $21.07M 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16994 $8.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.54 10899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.