WHC 0.12% $8.55 whitehaven coal limited

Target $18.72, page-9867

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95

Gee you're a bunch of sheep. Crying. Oh no, @hagetaka says production at B & D will be 900kt less cos there was 45mm of rain in the last week of June.
    Gee, I wasn't aware that you could mine load circa 1 million tonnes from B & D in a week. Most of it would've already been stockpiled ready to be treated and railed anyway. It just makes FA sense to me. but I am dumb.
    I know FA about coal but understand its a very complicated business but to say "900kt miss" due to rain in the last week (4.5cm) is an absolute joke.
    If the share price doesn't go your way, its all doom and gloom. Long termers saying they will sell and buy back cheaper! LOL. Long term holders. What an absolute joke on this forum.
    When it was firing on 12 cylinders a week or so ago, it was $12 real soon, everything was rosy.
    And you are incorrect @87crash short term traders love it.
    I do anyway, I just follow the trend. Sometimes you get caught but if you have your strategy in place and don't think you are bullet proof you will succeed.
    Unfortunately today I lost shorting WHC but I still have the same amount of shares. I made enough money to cover the loss and retain the exact amount of shares I started with plus still lots of cash in the bank
    Got greedy and that's what happens. You just move on. It's going to $12 sooner or later anyway, right? LMFAO
    Last edited by borano: Today, 01:12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.55
Change
0.010(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $7.152B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.57 $8.61 $8.45 $26.66M 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9310 $8.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.56 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.