WHC 0.39% $7.80 whitehaven coal limited

I don't gamble - you can invest in a stock to go down or up. At...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

I don't gamble - you can invest in a stock to go down or up. At different times. If you don't know how to do that then best you set and forget and hope your investments go up and do something more constructive than looking at your stocks minute by minute, day by day and posting opinions on hotcopper that are far out at the least.
    See what happens when you keep exercising your index finger, it becomes fat. LOL. It's a joke about the poorly written post of yours.
    I know that no stocks go up up up.
    Do you know what you are doing? Stuck on over $10 for close to a year? Leveraged in too?
    You don't even need to be a chartist to know back then the rise was unsustainable.

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

No get rich schemes here, no gambling, just able to invest and trade whatever it may be does not mean I am a fool.
    Money is all relative to everyone. $10,000 to you might be a lot. $10,000 to me may be not much. It's all relative to what we have and what we earn.

You might want to look at the stocks I invest and trade in. You be the judge if I am a gambler and a fool, but you and your worshippers already have made up your minds.

Last edited by borano: 18/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.80
Change
0.030(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.525B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.82 $7.95 $7.74 $34.20M 4.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3528 $7.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.81 12070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.